Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall Mini Sessions

Here they are folks, my last mini sessions!

If you don't already know, mini sessions are 30 minutes in length, I choose the date and location and I schedule families back to back in 30 minute incriments.

Sessions are $50 and include the 30 minutes, and all photos included on a disc.

My Fall minis include a Christmas card DESIGN (you print) of my choosing.

I don't allow you to change clothes in a mini session, there just isn't time. Also, you must be on time, your time will begin whether you are there or not.

Mini sessions are not ideal for newborns, or families with very small children or for extended family sessions.

If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

The first date for my minis is

October 8th, 2011 and the location is Praire Grove Battlefield Park, in Prairie Grove, Arkansas.

Time slots are as follows: first come first serve.

10:30: Shacklett
11:00: Hart Family
11:30: Will Bratton
12:00: Catherine Theordore
break
1:30: Lesley Merritt
2:00: Elizabeth Farmer
2:30: Shannan Travis
3:00: Jill Jackson
break
4:00: Becky Morrison


EMAIL me at foshefotos@yahoo.com to request a session, please list your first and second choice. I will try to update this page as often as possible!

If you need to cancel your session, please do so at least 48 hours prior. I can usually fill your spot if I have at least 2 days notice, otherwise, you will be billed for the session. Thank you for honoring this!

If/when the first date fills, I will open up the 2nd date/location, which is October 22nd, 2011 at the UofA Campus. These time slots will not go past 2:00pm.

10:30: Holly Whitely
11:00: Chloe Dennis
11:30: Laura Pretty
12:00: Nantze
break
1:30: Blair Clark
2:00: Christy Pinkley
2:30: Long

Again, if you have any questions, let me know!

Thanks so much for ALL your support!!!!!
Brandy

1 comment:

Holly said...

How can I be on a waiting list?