- If you are fair skinned, please steer away from a lot of white (it tends to wash people out)
- Bright colors are fun and photograph well, especially in Spring against the bright green grass
- Coordinating colors with the other members of your family makes for a nice photo
- You need to be comfortable...I take a lot of pictures on the ground and may ask you to get up and down alot, so please don't wear something you or your children can't move well in.
- You want to wear something that reflects who you are, who your family is. You want to look as much like your "normal" self as possible.
- Accessories add a lot to a photograph, chunky necklaces, hats, scarves, tutus, etc can be very fun.
- Wear something/do something for this photo session you've never done in a photo session--
- Props that are important to you are always welcome!
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN WITH IT!!
Clothing & Accessories
I get a lot of questions about what I think people should wear to their photo shoot--here are my thoughts, but they are only my thoughts :)